Monday 2 January 2017

Restoran New Yee Sang Seafood, Kelana Jaya PJ

Let me introduce to you my all time favourite chinese coffee shop/food court... Restoran New Yee Sang located in SS5, Kelana Jaya. It's only available for breakfast and lunch.


When I don't feel like splurging on food and is looking for simple yet good local food, this is usually my go to place. In fact, every time I'm here, I have a hard time deciding on what to eat... there are so many to choose from.

The most popular here, in my opinion, should be the Fried Rice. The Fried Rice here has luncheon meat and chinese sausage added among other ingredients. And of course together with the frying skills, it made the this Fried Rice really lip smacking!


The same stall also makes a very good Yin Yeong...


Another one of my favourite is the Ipoh Steam Pot Rice here. It's the best that I had so far and this stall is run by a lovely elderly couple.



They have quite a variety to choose from and each one is equally good. But my favourite picks are between the Mushroom with Chicken, Salted Fish with Chicken and Ginger with Chicken.

And when I'm craving for something stronger in flavour, I'll always order the Curry Chee Cheong Fun + Curry Chicken. I've ordered this so frequent that even the lady handling this stall could even remember my special request... to add fu chuk and more fried onions.


The Nasi Kunyit offered by the same stall is good too.


Just for today's write up, I decided to give the Sam Kan Chong a try... it's good but not the best I've tasted. I decided to mention this because I have taken a good photo of it.


Among the other good food in this place but not manage to show with photos are the Ipoh Hor Fun, Hakka Lui Cha and the Indian Mix Rice. I need to make a few more trips in order to capture more photos. I will be updating this post when I have additional photos to share.

OUR RATING
Ambience : 3/5 (It's a typical kind of coffee shop/food court)
Service : 4/5
Food Quality : 4.5/5 (For the ones that I've recommended)
Value for Money : 4.5/5
Status : Non Halal
Will we go back for more : Definitely

Other information:
Address : No 18 Jalan SS6/8, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Business Hours : Daily Breakfast and Lunch only
Transaction : Cash ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment