Saturday 19 August 2017

Mee Rebus Pak Chop, Kg Subang

Date visited : 19 August 2017

This is going to be a short but super delicious review because I'll be focusing only on one item... Mee Rebus!

I usually don't eat yellow mee because it has a certain smell and taste to it that I simply dislike. However, this place has made me put that dislike aside and turn it to almost an addiction. It only happens at this place and no other place... Mee Rebus Pak Chop.



I was introduced to this place a few years back by a foodie friend and since then, this has become my MUST go to place when I'm near Kg Subang or craving for Mee Rebus.

To me, this is the BEST Mee Rebus I've ever eaten. There are a few types of Mee Rebus in Malaysia and this is the Northern style Mee Rebus.


Just by looking at the photo makes me drool.😋

The gravy is thick and flavourful. The fried ingredients are my favourite because it becomes so tasty when eaten together with the gravy. One of the fried ingredient do taste a bit sourish... but that's normal, so don't worry.


They also have other food items available such as Ayam Penyet, Mee Goreng and Fried Kuey Teow. I've only sampled the Fried Kuey Teow once and it's quite tasty too.

Since this place is a simple food stall and not air-conditioned, it gets a bit hot in the afternoon. So if you're going to visit this place, do come prepared.

👍👍👍👍👍

OUR RATING
Ambience : 2.5/5 (It's simple and clean but could get a bit hot in the afternoon)
Service : 4.5/5
Food Quality : 4.5/5
Price Range : $
Status : Halal

Other information:
Address : Jalan Pasar, Kg Baru Subang, 40150 Shah Alam
Contact No. : 016-9168532
Business Hours : 10.00am - 6.00pm (Monday-Saturday) / Closed on Sundays
Transaction : Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment