Saturday 8 July 2017

Sun Raj Curry House, Petaling Garden PJ

Date visited : 28 June 2017

This is one of my favourite go to restaurant during my weekday lunchtime to fulfill my craving for simple Indian food... Sun Raj Curry House. It's within 10 minutes drive from Bangsar South, so if you're working nearby, this is another lunch option for you.


The reason why I like this place so much is because of the wide spread of meatless dishes. I wouldn't exactly label it vegetarian because some ethnic groups have different expectation for vegetarian dishes. 

You can choose between normal white rice or parboiled rice. For a more healthier option, I usually will choose the parboiled rice.



However, they do serve meat dishes as well, it's just that the selection is limited. These are some of the spicy meat selection...


Other than these, they also have order-to-fry such as, fish, chicken and squid.

You can also choose from a variety of curries to pour over your rice... chicken curry, fish curry, dhal and even salted fish curry.


Every time I come here, I do have difficulty in deciding what dishes to choose as most of the dishes looked so appealing.

My plate will usually with less rice but a mountain high of vegetable dishes and once in awhile, a fried fish as well.


Just a note of caution... a fulfilling meal here in the afternoon may cause drowsiness at work!

OUR RATING
Ambience : 3/5
Service : 3.5/5
Food Quality : 4/5
Price Range : $
Status : Pork Free

Other information:
Address : No. 352 Jalan 5/57, Petaling Garden, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Contact No. : 012-304 5671 / 017-379 9140 / 016-983 4888
Business Hours : 7.30am-11.30pm (Daily)
Transaction : Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment