Saturday 10 February 2018

Restoran Tian Tian Seafood, Sunway

If you are looking for a place to have a simple Chinese dinner with your family and friends, this would be the right place for you.

This can be considered a hidden gem as it is not located at the busy parts of Sunway and it is known mainly to the locals and people working in Sunway. I too did not know about this place until a friend who works in Sunway brought me here. I would have never wander to this part of Sunway on my own.


By day, it's just an ordinary neighbourhood food court. But in the evening, after the other food stalls closes, Restoran Tian Tian Seafood opens and dominates this place.



They have quite a variety of dishes to choose from and I have yet to try most of the items on their menu.

Let me show you some of the dishes I have tried so far...


This is the Salted Egg Squid. This is one of my favourite dish here.


Their Sweet & Sour Pork are quite delicious too.


This is their version of the Butter Milk Mantis Prawn. It may have been better if it was prepared differently because I find this a bit dry and the taste of the butter milk is not distinct enough.


I quite like the Steam Eggs served here. The texture is very soft and smooth. There are bits of century eggs, fried shallots and spring onions added into it too.

Stir Fried Kai Lan
Siong Tong Yuen Choy (Chinese Spinach Soup)
In summary, this place serves good food that will not burn a hole in your pocket. So if you happen to try out this place, let me know if you've discovered any other dishes that you may like.


OUR RATING
Ambience : 2.5/5
Service : 4/5
Food Quality : 3.5/5
Price Range : $
Status : Non-Halal

Other information:
Address : Selera Sunway Food Court, Jalan PJS 9/5, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Contact No. : 016-283 3495
Business Hours : 6pm - 10pm  (Closed on Wednesdays)
Transaction : Cash only

No comments:

Post a Comment