Saturday 6 May 2017

Strangers at 47, Sect 17 PJ

Date Visited : 16 & 30 April 2017

I've been to this place 3 times before I started this blog and it took me another 2 visits recently to gather more photos for this post. It's one of my favourite brunch place.


When I first came here, it was only 1 shop space. But now they have expanded to 2 shop space. The reason why I like this place so much is mainly because of the attentive and pleasant staff and second is because of the food. If you want something light, they have it. If you want something meatless, the have it. If you want something sweet, they have it. And this place is all about crepes! Let me show you.



This is my personal favourite... Lethal Shrooms. It's a meat free dish consists of a variety of mushrooms, spinach, caramelised onions, tomato relish and poached egg. I'll always order this on days that I don't feel like having any meat or preferred something light instead.



This is also another one of my favourite... Miss Dory. The breaded fish fillet is so delicious... crispy on the outside but soft and juicy on the inside. The potato pumpkin mash makes a great combination with the rest of the ingredients.



This is another delicious fish dish... Uncle Salmon. I usually don't prefer cooked salmon but the taste of this dish is really something else. The ingredients complimented each other so well. The best part is that the salmon is cooked so well that it doesn't have that heavy fishy taste to it.



For a much more heavier choice, you might want to consider the BBC (Big Breakfast Crepe).



If you're feeling more meaty, you could try A Hen's Crush. It's a combination of chilli baked crepe, pan seared cajun boneless chicken thigh, sweet capsicums, golden hash brown, citrus-cucumber-onion salad and house made spicy tangy sauce. This one has an additional sunny side up.



This one's a bit special... more localised. It's a special addition to their current menu... the Nasi Lemak Crepe. And as for taste wise, it's quite subjective. I like it but my brother who ordered this finds the crepe a bit out of place. Other than that, the nasi lemak itself was quite tasty.

Now it's time for dessert!



They have 9 dessert crepes for you to choose from but my favourite is the Dark Side. Again, I usually don't fancy chocolate desserts but everything is just right with this. The sweetness, the texture, the combination of flavours. It's simply delicious!

OUR RATING
Ambience : 4.5/5
Service : 5/5
Food Quality : 4.5/5
Price Range : $$
Status : Pork Free
Will we go back for more : Of course!!

Other information:
Address : 47, Jalan 17/45, 46400, Petaling Jaya
Contact No. : 03-7497 2409
Business Hours : 11.00am-10.00pm (Mon-Fri) / 9.00am-10.00pm (Sat-Sun) / Closed on Tuesdays
Transaction : Cash & Credit Card

No comments:

Post a Comment